MEDIA CREDENTIAL POLICY
- Media credentials are granted to working media only.
- Media credentials are not issued to freelance writers, photographers, equipment carriers, film runners, other “assistants,” children or spouses. Submission of credential application does not guarantee credential will be issued. Credentials will be issued based on availability and approval. Photo pass users must also obtain special photo credentials for field access.
- GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID AND PRESS ID REQUIRED. Applicants must sign for credentials and acknowledge that they agree to the Terms and Conditions. Signing to pick up a credential on behalf of someone else covering the game signifies acceptance of Terms and Conditions on behalf of you, the absent colleague and the company or organization(s) represented.
- A separate email address is required for every media credential requested. A request does not guarantee approval. Approvals and denials will be sent as soon as the evaluation of the request has been completed. All media credentials and game-week schedules can be picked up at the Beyond the Field Player/Patient Hospital Experience, throughout the week at the Nebraska Shrine Bowl office, or on game day at Cope Stadium Ticket Office until 10 minutes after kick-off. Media credentials will not be mailed.
- Nebraska Shrine Bowl media credentials provide access to team practices, Monday through Thursday, and the press box on game day. Team walk-throughs on Friday are closed to the public and media.
- Photographers/videographers will be issued a photographer pass for field access at the game; however video is prohibited until the conclusion of the game. Proof of press credentials must be provided at pick-up.
- We encourage all attendees to share their Nebraska Shrine Bowl experience on social media! Please use the hashtag #NSB61 for all of your posts.